Head of Marine / Deputy Harbour Master
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Marine / Deputy Harbour Master to join our Marine Services team.
You will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all aspects of navigation on the River Tyne, including Pilotage, VTS and Conservancy.
- Master Mariner or equivalent with recent experience in a senior marine role in a Port Authority or similar
- Extensive knowledge of Marine Operations in ports, including PMSC, Pilotage and VTS
- Proven people management experience and the ability to lead, develop and influence employees
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication, organisational, influencing and negotiating skills
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package including Profit Share Scheme
Closing date for applications is Friday, 2 February 2018.