Charges and Documentation
Location charges will vary depending on the nature of your request and include staff costs, cost of hire of plant and equipment, if filming/photography takes place in office hours (Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm), over a weekend, on a Bank Holiday or filming out of office hours. Please note the hourly rate will also be charged for set up time.
Once you have submitted a filming or photography request you will be required to provide:
- A certificate of Public and Employee Liability Insurance
- A full Risk Assessment(s) and method statement
- Storyboard/synopsis of piece
- Signed Port of Tyne Licence to Enter Form
- Bank details (where commercial location fees apply)
All of the documentation must be received and checked before permission can be granted.