Our events are designed to inspire innovation and acceleration through collaboration bringing organisations together across the spectrum of maritime, logistics, technology and academia. The 2050 Maritime Innovation Hub events focus on the sharing of ideas, knowledge and innovation, so everybody can learn and advance towards their goals.
- Innovation sprints
- Design thinking
- Digital showcases
- Thought-leadership conference
Collaborative Innovation: for Open Innovation Thought-Leaders
Date: Thursday 16th September
Location: Virtual Event
Time: 12:00 - 14:30
As we look to grow the economy post-Brexit and emerge from the pandemic, collaborative innovation will play an even more important roll than ever before. This, combined with a shared mission to achieve decarbonisation, maximise the benefits of digital technology and harness collective creativity, means that we, as leaders of Innovation Hubs and Open Innovation programmes across sectors, now have an even more compelling reason and opportunity to collaborate with each other.
This Open Innovation Jam is to provide a space for leaders in the innovation community, from a wide range of sectors, to share our experiences, ideas and approaches of developing and sustaining open innovation programmes.
- Luis Benito - Innovation and Co-Creation Director at Lloyd's Register
- Tony Quinn - Test and Validation Director at Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult
- Tom White - Innovation Architect at Connected Places Catapult
- Tim Whitworth - Technology Commercialisation Manager at National Nuclear Laboratory
- Paul Knight - Technology Commercialisation Manager at National Nuclear Laboratory
- Frank Allison - CEO of FIS360
- Paul Butler - CEO of North East Automotive Alliance
- Jo North - Technology and Transformation Director at Port of Tyne
For more information, please contact email@example.com