The Maritime 2050 Innovation Hub is led by a collaboration of partners to co-create tailored propositions that will not only shape our businesses through digital transformation, but will drive innovation in the maritime and logistics sector.
- Port of Tyne is one of the UK's major deep-sea ports, operating in bulk and conventional cargoes, car terminals, cruise and ferry, offshore, logistics and estates. Overall the Port of Tyne adds some £621 million gross value added to the economy of North East England supporting over 12,000 jobs directly and indirectly.
- Nissan has one of the most comprehensive European presences of any overseas manufacturer, employing more than 16,000 staff across locally based design, research and development, manufacturing, logistics and sales and marketing operations.
- Connected Places Catapult focus on growing businesses with innovations in mobility services and the built environment that enable new levels of physical, digital and social connectedness. The Connected Places Catapult operates at the intersection between public and private sectors and between local government and transport authorities.
- Accenture solves challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Leveraging the power of global insight, relationships, collaboration and learning to deliver exceptional service to clients wherever they do business.
- Royal HaskoningDHV are a world leading engineering and project management consultancy leading the way in sustainable development and innovation, they have been connecting people for more than 137 years through a vision of expertise and passion for contributing to a better society and improving people’s lives.
- Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products and services worldwide. Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences.
- Department for Transport work with agencies and partners to support the transport network that helps the UK’s businesses and gets people and goods travelling around the country. The Department’s work is directed and overseen by the Secretary of State for Transport and their Ministerial team.
- Drax is a UK-based renewable energy company engaged in renewable power generation, the production of sustainable biomass and the sale of renewable electricity to businesses.
- Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult are the UK's leading technology innovation and research centre for offshore renewable energy. They play a key role in delivering the UK's net zero targets by accelerating the creation and growth of UK companies in the offshore renewable energy sector.