Tyne Dock Enterprise Park
Located in South Shields in North East England, Tyne Dock Enterprise Park offers up to 7.1 hectares of land with 550 metres of direct riverside frontage.
As part of the Port of Tyne, Tyne Dock Enterprise Park can benefit manufacturers immediately as it is fully integrated into a mature logistics infrastructure. With container, RoRo, ferry, bulk cargo, road and rail connectivity, the site offers a superb development opportunity to support and enhance the region's strong engineering and manufacturing sectors.
North East England benefits from a multi-skilled diverse workforce that is flexible and highly motivated with a strong work ethic. The region also benefits from competitive labour costs.
Ideal for developers, investors or businesses that are...
- Looking for a prime location ready for redevelopment
- Looking for a site with direct access to multiple river berths
- Regional, national or international
- Development area of up to 7.1 hectares
- Excellent connectivity by road, rail and sea
- Direct access to multiple riverside berths as well as container, RoRo and bulk cargo facilities
- Enterprise Zone status with attractive incentives
- Local multi-skilled workforce
Tyne Dock Enterprise ParkView